Guidelines: – D Read more [...]
Place Category: Dog Parks
– Dogs must be licensed and vaccinated.
– No puppies under 4 months are allowed (parvo virus disease)
– Please keep your dog on leash until you are inside the park and keep your leash on hand. Close the gate behind you.
– The limit is 3 dogs per person, per visit.
– Dogs may not be left unattended.
– If there are other dogs in the park, please keep your dog on leash until you are sure they are compatible.
– Dogs in heat are prohibited. Spayed/neutered dogs are recommended.
– No aggressive dogs allowed. If any person or dog is bitten by a dog at the park, report it to the Longmont Police Department Animal Control Office, (303) 651-8501.
– Dog owners must be responsible. By removing your dog’s leash, you are guaranteeing to other park users that your dog is safe.
– Please pick up after your dog. The success of the parks depends on owners taking responsibility for their dogs.
– Young children must be supervised by a responsible adult.
Dog Park Courtesies:
– Help keep the area clean and odor free.
– Keep the dogs on the sidewalk while traveling to and from the dog park.
– Keep dogs off of private property.
– Encourage other users to clean up after their pets at all times.
Note: parks may be closed during the year to allow the grass to re-establish.
Please park in designated lots.