Cheyenne Read more [...]
Place Category: Dog Parks
Bear Creek Dog Park is a sprawling 25-acre off-leash playground for all good dogs and their well-behaved owners. Our well kept natural environment encourages Rover to roam; from the cooling pools in the creek to the warm sunflowers on the trail, canines will find a true haven. Flowing prairie hills cushion little paws, agility obstacles challenge intelligent minds, and the 2-acre small dog park provides the perfect environment for pups 25 lbs. and under. Our dog park community offers a welcoming place to all visitors and dog breeds. So if your “best friend” is restless and needs to be social, please bring your buddy to Bear Creek Dog Park every day.
1. Have fun, be safe, and thanks for loving your dog!
2. Please keep your pup on leash in all parking lots.
3. Please consider coming on a weekday morning.
4. Puppies must be at least 16 weeks old to enjoy the park.
5. The small dog area is exclusive to pups 25 lbs. and under.
6. Please clean up after your dog. We provide the waste bags.
7. Bring small children at your own risk! Dogs will jump on them.
8. If Rover becomes unruly, please leash them up & leave the park.